Re: CDRW not working on debian

[KS](boneywasawarriorvayayix@yahoo.com) is reported to have said:
> Hello,
>
> Now that Firefox is running for me, there are a couple
> of questions that have cropped up with this version.
>
> 1. Firefox indicates that there are updates pending. -
> After checking, it tells updates are pending for
> Diggler, TrackBack and DOMi. I have the latest version
> of diggler and DOMi from debain.
>
> 2. Why is the update service indicator enabled in
> Firefox? As updates are to be done via apt, etc with
> an official deb package, the update service indicator
> could as well be disabled. Why would someone want to
> update using "unofficial" stuff when the package is
> official deb package?
>
> 3. Is it possible to have an update service by debian
> or on u.m.o just for debain? Ah,...forget it, apt-get
> update should be it. .....loop to question 2.

I update 'extensions' using Mozilla.org, not apt.  Debian doesn't have
many of the extensions available.

When I see updates pending I use the Tools -> Extensions-> Update to
get the updates.  Then the Get More Extensions to see what else is
available.

BTW what has this to to with the subject line???  Is that another
Yahoo Plus?  :-)

Wayne
--
It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature.