Re: Debian on HP DL360?

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:40:13 +0200, debian@halligan.org wrote:
> I have a few DL360 G2's with compaq smart arrays I need to install
> on. I've tried a few of the different netinst images on the website, most
> of them seem to be broken right now (perhaps due to the new release?)
> failing md5 and missing files.. The ones that don't seem to be broken do
> not have the cciss drivers, or the drivers for the compaq nic.

I installed sarge to one of these servers around the start of
September using the businesscard i386 image from.
http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
It works just fine, though you've got to install lilo instead of grub.

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply