Re: non-serious question

Gilbert, Joseph wrote:
Hey guys,

Anyone have any suggestions for good games available on Debian?  What are
some good resources for keeping abreast with what is happening in the Linux
gaming world?  I know this is an oh-so-frivilous of a question for me to
ask.  ;-)

Joe

   Battle for Wesnoth
Good. Be prepared to invest time. Lots of thinking involved.
http://www.wesnoth.org/index.htm

   Neverwinter Nights
Buy the Windoze version. The key number will get you a Linux binary. Then it plays like native Linux. I've seen it.
http://nwn.bioware.com/

http://www.linuxgames.com/

There are more. I can only suggest lots of Googleing.

Jim