why my atp can not find the file?

I am tryining to get my printserver to work and for that I neet to "apt-install" gs-esp package, if I understand it right.
Today I did ftp to the server and indeed the files are there.
How ever I did get a message yesterday : Could not find package gs-esp (or something like that).

I googled on the debian web site and tried to find the recommended package.
there is an ftp link: ftp.us.debiam.org/debian/pool/main/g/gs-esp/gs-esp_7_.07.1-9_i386.deb

how do I get this file dowloaded by my apt?

Here is what I played with:

I edited the /etc/apt/source.list file but I do not know the right synatax. I alsways get and can not open or can not find message for this server no mather what kind of combination I try when I rub apt-update.

Please help me get my gs-esp file downloaded and also give an advice how to add it there properly, please. For future reference.
Thank you.

ed.
begin:vcard
fn:Eduard  Breuer
n:Breuer;Eduard
org:Matrosh Inc - AustriAlpinUsa
adr;dom:;;515B N 14th street;DeKalb;IL;60115
email;internet:ed_breuer@austrialpinusa.com
title:CEO
tel;work:847-668-4681 (7am-8pm/ Mo-Fri)
tel;fax:1-865-251-9701