To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 19:46
Subject: OT, dvd player playable jpeg pictures

Hi,

Anybody know what kind of jpeg pictures are playable in normal dvd player?

I burned some, but it seems that DVD players are very picky about the
pictures they can show.

My DVD player manual can't help me with this. I've looked everywhere, but
didn't find any relevant information.

Anybody can help?

Thanks a lot

tong