Fw: [Semi-OT] Funding for speeding up debian release cycle

/* Just a newbie question,  but if you hire someone any pay rate to write
software for debian,  Wouldnt they want to get paid?  i.e. Somebody is going
to have to start charging for something to pay for the develvoper's salary,
and the admin's salary,  etc.   Just a thought.   */