Re: Control another Linux box to play mp3s....

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 23:06 +0200, Kevin Wang wrote:
> Hello, list,
>
> I'm thinking about if it is possible to let another Linux box to sound
> remotely.

Well, boxes don't control other boxes.  The s/w on each box "talks"
to the other.  But I know what you mean.

There are a number of ways for a workstation to control an MP3
player on a headless Linux "sound server".

Give us some idea as to what *you* want to do.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals