Re: Read AAC (.m4a) with xmms [SOLVED]

>  I'd like to know if there is a way to play AAC file (.m4a from CDs
> ripped on a Mac for example) with XMMS. Is something already packaged

 Christian Marillat was kind enough to build the xmms-m4a package
as soon as I asked (THAT is service!  ;-). It is in in its well-known
repository.
 (Source is from audiocoding.com or hydrogenaudio.org ; the Debian
packages from rarewares.org does not seem to work anymore).
 Thank you to Renan and Andrea too.

--
Christophe Courtois
http://www.courtois.cc/