Re: pcmcia

Tom,

First of all, "testing" is not really a distribution to trust. There
are always things going on that sometimes mean things don't work.

If you have a non-pcmcia network connection available go back to zero
and install "Unstable" if you want the latest kernels. Autodetection
for pcmcia is working well so once you are successfully booting 2.6
you should see pcmcia services being detected and installed. *Then*
insert your wireless card and watch the console messages and dmesg to
see what goes on and how it is registered.

Don't forget the wireless tools package so iwconfig is available.

Curt-

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 07:16, Tom Allison was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history