From: Cristi Banciu [mailto:mufa@alibiduba.bounceme.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:34 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: awstats with mass virtual hosting

Hi,
I have a  machine with a lot of virtual hosts. For that I am using
apache with mass virtual hosting. Now I have to run awstats on each
single virtual host. I was curious what is the beste metod to do that ?
As far as I read I have to have one conf for each virtual host. I was
curios how is it better for awstats ? To have one big log file, each
line containing the virtual host, or to have one log file for each
virtual host ?

Any suggestions, idea, etc. how to do that will be apreciate. I
must say
I never used awstats before.
Thank you very much.