Enlightenment problems

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else has seen this problem, or knows where
I might find out some answers.

I use Enlightenment DR16.6-3 for my window manager, under Sid. (My
daughter uses KDE and kwinm, and she does not have any difficulties.)

Every so often, Enlightenment either generates an error dialog and
terminates the session, terminates to GDM without any dialog, or hard
locks the system. A hard lock actually seems to be the more frequent
symptom.

There seems to be no specific or consistent user action that causes
one of these errors. I don't see anything in log files that shows what
the cause might be, but, of course, I could be looking in the wrong
place.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks in advance,

Dan