Re: Evolution 2 ?

I just did a dist-upgrade and got it, but it's giving me a amusing
error in which is says it needs 10MB to install, and I have about
negative 1TB.

df reports me as having 47 GB open.

I'm just going to remove the package and re-install it, and then if
that doesn't work, I'll play with it a bit, bu if anyone has any
ideas, I'd love the help :)