ncurses with sarge

Hi Deb Peoples..

	I am trying to compile xfbb from source (rather than using deb binaries) with
sarge (Testing), howver, I get an error -DUSE_NCURSES when I try to install
them it wont let me using "apt-get install ncurses"
--output---
Package ncurses is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package ncurses has no installation candidate

Tried various others finding packages with "apt-cache search ncurses" however,
older versions 4 & 5 are shown. When trying to install says latest installed
and older version obsolete..

Any help much appreciated..

--
Regards - Stef VK5HSX