dpkg missing binary `keep'

Hi list,

I've run into a problem with Sid:

When upgrading the package lm-sensors I get this error:

le-skrewz:/home/skrewz# dpkg
-i /var/cache/apt/archives/lm-sensors_2.8.8-1_i386.deb
(Reading database ... 93306 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace lm-sensors 2.8.7-8
(using .../lm-sensors_2.8.8-1_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement lm-sensors ...
/etc/modutils/0keep: line 9: keep: command not found
Error while executing /etc/modutils/0keep, aborting
dpkg: warning - old post-removal script returned error exit status 1
dpkg - trying script from the new package instead ...
/etc/modutils/0keep: line 9: keep: command not found
Error while executing /etc/modutils/0keep, aborting
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/lm-sensors_2.8.8-1_i386.deb
(--install):
 subprocess new post-removal script returned error exit status 1
/etc/modutils/0keep: line 9: keep: command not found
Error while executing /etc/modutils/0keep, aborting
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 1
 /var/cache/apt/archives/lm-sensors_2.8.8-1_i386.deb

I have been poking around, and haven't been able to find a solution. I have
tried manually editing /var/modutils/0keep to not call `keep', and I have
tried various combinations of purging, reinstalling and removing the packages
lm-sensors and modutils.
If `keep' is indeed an executable, I would guess that I could work around the
problem by temporarily placing it in my path, running the `apt-get upgrade',
which bugs me at the moment, and returning the original state of the
system... But I am unable to find a such executable binary.

Now I ask the list for help. Have you got any suggestions for me?

Kind regards, and thanks in advance, Anders Breindahl.
PS: as I am no longer a reader of this list, please send a copy direct to my
email.