[OT] kudos to the debian-installer team!

Just a short note to congratulate the debian-installer team on their
excellent work!

I tried installing Debian several times on my ASUS A7N8X Deluxe with
180 GB SATA disk on the Intersil 3112 controller, without any good
results. Kernel hangs, all kinds of weirdness etc. I understood from
reading that this was mainly due to bad support due to misbehaving
hardware vendors (as always... when do they learn?)

A couple of days ago I tried again, just to see if there was any
progress made. I downloaded the latest Debian-installer ISO (Net
install), burnt it onto a CD and went ahead with an expert26 install
(kernel 2.6.8). It went without a glitch. It was easy and effortless.
I am really happy to finally be able to run Debian again on my PC.

Lots of kudos to the DI team. Keep up the good work guys!

Pim