Re: losing vc cursor

 --- Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
> At times I lose my cursor in a vc.

What do you mean "lose"? What happens? What are you doign at the VC
usually before it disappears? Is there a pattern that you can see? Are you
using framebuffers?

> Is there a way to try to get it back?

Not unless you supply much more information. Help us help you by actually
*explaining* the problem. Unfortunately, my mind-reading capabilities are
limited.

> This is probably related to the fact that I use 2.6.7-Ruby multi-user
> Linux. I'll ask there...

2.6.7-ruby multi-user linux? What's that? If it is a kernel version, I
certainly have never heard of it. Although one thing you could try is
pressing ^L at the console. But again, I can't be any more specific.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"