Re: Thinkpad 600E and usb mouse

On Tuesday 19 October 2004 02:33, Mike M wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 09:10:53PM -0400, Bernard Fay wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I have a Logitech MX700 usb mouse attached to my thinkpad but I
can't
> > get it to work.
> >
> > I thought that the module usbhid and usbmouse would have been enough
but
> > no that doesn't make it work.
[...]
> I did the following on Toshiba laptop with Logitech Marble Trackball:
[...]

I have a 660E (but not currently in the same country as me).  I had no
problem with the usb mouse, using gpm and setting mouse to /dev/gpmdata
and IntelliMouse -- as set out in Derrick (d'man) Hudson's advice
(search google or archives here for that).  Sorry, I don't have the
details here.  I can look next week if you don't solve it by then.

--
richard