[OT] RealPlayer10 not recognizing .ra files

I really apologize for asking here, but ours is such a knowledgable community!

I just downloaded RealPlayer10 in hopes of listening to
airamericaradio, but I get an "unsupported document type" (the file
type is .ra).  I can listen to other streams (I recommend WRFG -
www.wrfg.org - Radio Free Georgia - to anyone with eclectic tastes in
music and progessive tastes in politics) but a few give me the same
error.  Is there something I need to edit (mimetypes??).  Any help
will be appreciated.

Patrick