Re: Webmin (Sarge)

----- Original Message -----
From: "S.D.A." <dallan@rogers.com>
To: "debian" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:09 AM
Subject: Webmin (Sarge)

I recently installed the Debian Sarge Webmin package -- previously I had
used
the current version from <http://www.webmin.com/>. I did this, because at
the
time, the version in Sarge was considerably older than the Webmin current
version.

Since my installation of the official Sarge version, and deletion of the
previous webmin installation, I've not been able to view user/system created
Crontabs or Fetchmail configs within Webmin. I can view the crontabs of
course
from the terminal, and the fetchmailrc is available to read via vim, etc
from
the users home directory.

Any reason why the Debian Webmin wouldn't pick up the previous information?
would have thought on first run of the new application, it would pick up the
system configs.

Yes, I do have the appropriate modules installed in Webmin.

--
Steve
I don't think it's related to your previous install.  I just noticed