Re: Unusual function problem with Synaptic, apt-get, j2re1.3

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:10:00 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:51:21 +0200
> Andrea Vettorello <andrea.vettorello@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It's, not clear what package are you trying to install. Is the
> > "sun-j2re1.3debian"?
>
> Synaptic refers to it only as j2re1.3
> It is from the blackdown repository.
> Here is what Synaptic has to say about it:

[...]

Ok, i can't find in the Debian packages list, so probably you have
added a source to your apt. To me seems a bug in the package. Long
time ago i've used the "java-package" (or what was called before the
name change) to build a .deb from the binary SUN SDK.

Andrea