Lynx doesn't dump to stdout?

I'm trying to do some automation using lynx to get some websites for
automated analysis. The problem is that it dumps the results to the
terminal directly, a redirect doesn't work.

lynx -dump
| grep resultaten

(line wrapped due to message width!)

I would expect just a few lines containing the word 'resultaten', but
I get the full webpage in my terminal.

It's not really consistent:
lynx -dump http://www.nl.debian.org | grep -i 'latest stable release'

That command lists only one line on the output.

I'm not sure if this is a bug in Lynx (although the browser links
behaves similar) or if my terminal type (vt100 over a ssh connection)
has something to do with it. Or perhaps there's a perfectly logical
explanation for it.

Does anyone know why this is happening and perhaps a workaround?

No need to 'cc' me, I read the list.