From: Greg Folkert [mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net]
Sent: vrijdag 15 oktober 2004 13:11
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Install RPM ?

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 10:39 +0200, Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have 2 programs i really want to install!
>
> 1) evolution connector is free now and i want it installed so that i
> can move from outlook to evolution and connect to my exchange server
>
> 2) checkpoint securemote.
>

> Is there a possibility to install these RPM's ?

First off the evolution connector is available in Debian, as a Debian
package.

evolution - The groupware suite
evolution-data-server - evolution database backend server
evolution-exchange - Exchange plugin for the Evolution groupware suite
evolution-webcal - webcal: URL handler for GNOME and Evolution

Second, the alien stuff for the checkpoint stuff will work.

Cheers.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster:  Linux

Disclaimer :

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.
This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for Sea-Ro Terminal N.V. or its subsidiaries except when expressly otherwise
agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and the originating subsidiaries of Sea-Ro Terminal  N.V.
Sea-Ro Terminal and each of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

This mail has been checked for viruses by Symantec and Trend Micro.