Re: Install RPM ?

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 10:39 +0200, Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have 2 programs i really want to install!
>
> 1) evolution connector is free now and i want it installed so that i can
> move from outlook to evolution and connect to my exchange server
>
> 2) checkpoint securemote.
>

> Is there a possibility to install these RPM's ?

First off the evolution connector is available in Debian, as a Debian
package.

evolution - The groupware suite
evolution-data-server - evolution database backend server
evolution-exchange - Exchange plugin for the Evolution groupware suite
evolution-webcal - webcal: URL handler for GNOME and Evolution

Second, the alien stuff for the checkpoint stuff will work.

Cheers.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is