-----Original Message-----
From: P P PRASAD [mailto:pashupatip@ongc.net]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 3:24 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Dear Sir

Can you guide me in following case :
We are having a System having 2 HDDs C & D . On C Windows 2000 Server
is installed and on D Red Hat 9 is installed. Now D is nearly full.
We want to format C and extend it for Linux.
My hitch is if I delete partition of C, The system won't boot and I
will loose Linux also. I do not want to disturb Linux.
Your expert comments will be of great help to us.

regards

Pashupati Prasad