Re: PHP not including

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:12:26 -0500, Michael Satterwhite
<michael@weblore.com> wrote:
> I have a new installation of Debian Sid with Apache2 / PHP 4. PHP seems to be
> working fine - except that include() and require() are failing. The script
> that I'm trying to include is in the same directory as the page that is
> executing. When it hits the include statement, I get the error message:
>
> Warning: main(): Failed opening 'connectDB.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')

Never tried apache2 but if this is the exact error message, the
'.:/usr/share/php:' part are suspicious, especially the initial dot
("."), i suggest you to try in your include statement to put the full
path of the file, and to have a peek to the apache log.

> in /var/www/apache2-default/lonestar/internetspecials.php on line 26
>
> The owner and group of the included item is the same as the php script
> containing the include statement. Can anyone suggest what I'm missing in the
> config?

Andrea