Re: Bad Request

Greetings,

This is the autoresponder letting you know that your message has been received at Cleverwood Fine Woodworking. Thanks for your interest, and for taking the time to write.

We will respond to you personally as soon as possible. Please be patient if you don't hear from us right away. We always process customer orders before looking at other messages.

Did you look at the FAQ? Even if your question isn't answered there you might find it interesting - and there's a very good chance your question will be answered there.

The Autoresponder

Cleverwood Fine Woodworking
1672 South 21st Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904 USA
Toll Free: 1 888 593-8653
FAX: 413 647-1311      Intl.: +1 719 633-7978
Puzzling since 1994
www.cleverwood.com
Tell your friends about Cleverwood!