Re: Internet slow with Debian Sarge w/2.6

Sorry, I replied to Andreas rather than the list.  Gmail doesn't pop
the list address in the "to" field, and I tend to forget to change it.

I didn't realize that there was more than one aliases file.  I
modified /etc/modprobe.d/aliases and changed:

alias net-pf-10 ipv6

alias net-pf-10 off

rebooted and it seems to have done the trick.  Thanks. :)