Re: change /dev/console owner to user logged on console?

that has been posted to gmane.linux.debian.user as well.

>> "Miquel" == Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl> writes:

  > In article <[🔎] 87hdp0oyyz.fsf@highstream.net>,
  > Marc D Ronell  <marc_ronell@highstream.net> wrote:
  >> Under Debian, is there a method which allows any user directly
  >> logged onto the host and using the host's keyboard and monitor to
  >> take ownership of some that host's devices?

  > pam_console

So I am using Debian Sarge 3.1,  and I believe pam is installed, but I
do not see either a directory or file called pam_console when I search
using an up-to-date locate check:

locate pam_console

comes up empty.  Can you be a little more elaborate?  Step by step
perhaps :).

Thanks,

Marc