Re: make menuconfig and xconfig

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 16:17 +0200, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have tried to run make xconfig and make menuconfig on my debian sarge
> system.
>
> But I'm receiving errors, and have Googled without any luck.
--snip--

Since I'm assuming you're wanting to build a kernel image, I'd suggest
installing kernel-package (apt-get install kernel-package) and then
reading /usr/share/doc/kernel-package/README.gz. That will give you
everything you need to quickly and easily build a kernel image the
Debian way.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837