OpenOffice - Unrecoverable Error - Debian Sarge

Hi There,

I did a standard apt-get install openoffice.org to install open office.

When starting open office, I get the splash screen come up, but then before the application actually starts (any open office package) I get a box come up with: Unrecoverable error, and open office closes.

Anyone had the same problem/found a fix?

I can't find any references in any logs and just saying unrecoverable error doesn't help me solve the problem!! the same thing is happening on both the office computers.

Thanks

Dave