Using an unstable package with an otherwise stable distribution

I'd really like to use Mozilla 1.7.3 on my powerpc, but either the documentation I've read on how to do so is wrong or I don't understand it.

I've tried editing my /etc/apt/sources.list to include unstable, and then gave the command "apt-get -t unstable install mozilla" (and mozilla-browser) without luck. The package can't be found. I tried "apt-get install mozilla-browser=1.7.3-4" which should be the powerpc version. Again, the package can't be found.

I tried the debian IRC and someone suggested backport.org, but that only has the i386 version.
Advice?

Thanks

Ted Mendum