Re: chkrootkit finds 'value too large for defined data type'

Incoming from Geoff Thurman:

> I'm running woody on one hd, and have recently installed sarge on
> another by upgrading everything over the net after installing from my
> original woody cds. Tonight on the sarge hd, chkrootkit gives about
> twenty lines of
>
> /proc/1544/fd/1 : value too large for defined data type

The chkrootkit-users mailing list archives are at
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=chkrootkit-users>, and I suggest you
update to the latest (0.44) and try it first.  Grab the tarball from
chkrootkit.org, ungzip it, type "make sense", then ./chkrootkit

- -