Re: ghostscript/cups problem

go to the cups admin page (http://localhost:631) - select "manage printers" then select your printer, after which go to "configure printer" and then look at "media size" -- check to make sure it is set correctly (i.e. A3 not A4) -- thats the only thing i can think of that would cause cropping of A3 pages to A4

Richard Lyons wrote:

Anyone here know where to seek help with a ghostscript or cups problem? I did try asking here but got no response (problem of ghostscript cropping A3 images to A4 - or maybe it's cups doing that). I have googled with no success and have no idea how to proceed.

TIA