Re: GUI language

From what i gather you have croatian locale selected but you say that not all of the interface is translated?

So while things like currency are ok, text based object for example some buttons/menus are in english but some in croatian?

And also from what i gather from your message you want to have croatian as the default language but for there to be an english option for some users?

tell me if this is correct ok?

izvini nisam te bas kuzio ;-)

Mirko Scurk wrote:

I'm runnung gnome 2.6 on unstable 2.6.8.
With locales I selected croatian and everything is fine (all currency,
date etc) except that I got (partially) translated interface (to croatian)
that I don't want. I would like that for some users GUI is in english and
all other setting are like croatian locale defines. For other users I
would like that everything stays as it is. How do I acomplish that?