OpenOffice & Sawfish...

I've been googling for a solution to my problem, and although I've been finding what seems to be a troubled history between the two, I haven't been able to find an answer to my problem.

When I open OpenOffice in Gnome/Sawfish, everything for the most part works fine. However, if I click on an icon on the tool bar, say "Background Color" in Calc, a pop-up window will open giving me a pallet to select a color from. The problem I'm having is when Sawfish is my window manager, there's no close button ("X") on the pallet window and no way to close it. If I startup Enlightenment as my window manager, it works okay and I get the "X". Same if I use XFCE.

Is there a way to get Sawfish to display the "X" so I can close the window and/or is there a way to close the window within OpenOffice?

I'm running Sid, updated a couple of days ago.

Thanks,
Brent