Re: if debian is used by gnu, h/c lilo not grub?

The new debian-installer installed GRUB by default, i'm not sure what the reason is that LILO was used previously, but one can easily switch between them, if one chooses.

-JSS

Steve wrote:
Hey,
I was just curious if debian is used by the gnu hurd guys and everything then why doesnt debian come with grub in stead of lilo since grub is by gnu and lilo isnt? or is it? Im guessing cause maybe its just that although they use it its not there call what goes into debian or not, i dont know im just guessing? thanks. Steve.
--
Just as soldiers fight for our nations freedom,
So must we fight for our softwares freedom.

--
Jule Slootbeek
jslootbeek@clarku.edu