Re: opengl, ati radeon mobility m7

I took a quick look at the dri troubleshooting and I couldn't find
anything specific to the Mobility series.

The dri pages made me think, though ... should the kernel be loading
any particular modules as opposed to XFree? Looking at lsmod, I have:

radeon
intel_agp
agpgart

There is no drm kernel module. All of the dri, drm, glx is in the XFree
log. Is there a missing kernel module?

Thanks,

Richard