Re: 3c575_cb missing from debian install

On Fri, 2004-10-08, Andrea Vettorello wrote:

> Mmh, don't know if can help, anyway try to look here
> (http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Debian/installers.html) if you find a
> Debian netinstaller that "seems" good enough for your laptop.

Thanks for the tip, but I had a look, and I couldn't find any floppy
images for debian testing that have more drivers... I have since found
out that the 3c575_cb allegedly was merged into the 3c59x driver, but
that doesn't work either, and I've tried it on 2 different 3c575 pcmcia
cards now. *phew*

Ketil