Re: SCP problem

I did, it got wrapped it's on the next line.

-JSS

Carl Fink wrote:
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 03:15:04PM -0400, Jule Slootbeek wrote:

Hey all,
I have a problem scp'ing to and from my school's computer science department server. When i try to scp something all i get is the timestamp. I'm not sure if the problem lies on my side or on they're and so i'm not sure where to start. The kid in charge can't figure anything out either, so i figured i'd post to the list. Here is the verbose output of a so-called transaction. I hope we can figure something out.

thanks!
-JSS

jule@dolphy:~$ scp -r -v

Um, you didn't tell it what to copy.  Or where to copy it to.

Try

	scp -r -v somedirectory jule@dolphy.domain.tld:otherdirectory

--
Jule Slootbeek