monodevelop install problem

Hi,

I am quite new to debian and especially apt-get. I would like to install
monodevelop to play around a bit.

I do:
# apt-get install monodevelop

which gives me:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  monodevelop: Depends: libgtksourceview-cil (>= 0.3) but it is not
going to be installed
               Depends: libgtksourceview-cil (< 0.4) but it is not going
to be installed
E: Broken packages

I seem unable to get libgtksourceview-cil. My sources.list looks like
this:

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib
deb ftp://ftp.skynet.be/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free

deb http://vemod.net/ ./

deb http://pkg-mono.alioth.debian.org/current ./
deb-src http://pkg-mono.alioth.debian.org/current ./

deb http://www.debianplanet.org/mono unstable main
deb-src http://www.debianplanet.org/mono unstable main

I tried various times to go to apt-get.org and I did search for mono
which gives me about the above sources. But nevertheless I seem unable
to get it installed.

-Is there a good source where all necessary packages are hosted?
-Do I have something installed which prevents me from getting the
desired packages / conflict with them?
-Which is the easiest way to install all of mono with a nice GUI
programming interface?

Thanks in advance,
Pascal