dpkg-query --showformat

Trying to use --showformat to get information from the package database. I'm fine with everything EXCEPT the Filename. All the other items I've tried, the syntax "${Package} . . . ${Version} etc" the "variable" matches the tag on the lines of the available file --
Package: ...
Version:   ....

However, ${Filename} does not output anything -- always blanks.

So, what's the magic? I'm running short on goats here ( and the smell of burnt goat hair is really annoying ).

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.

begin:vcard
fn:David A. Cobb
n:Cobb;David A.
adr:;;7 Lenox Av #1;West Warwick;RI;02893-3918;USA
email;internet:Superbiskit@cox.net
title:Independent Software Consultant
note:PGP Key ID#0x4C293929 effective 01/28/2004
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard