From: Mr. Jan Hearthstone [mailto:hearthstone11@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 September 2004 4:23 p.m.
To: debian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
Subject: "Dynamic MMap ran out of room"

   I am geting a mesage from "apt-get" that: ...
   "Reading Package Lists... Error!
   E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
   E: Read error - read (14 Bad address)
   E: The package lists or status file could not be
parsed or opened."

   I don't get any xwindows, so whatever I am going to
do to at least salvage some of my files will have to
happen from the consoles.
  What should I do?
  Thanks, Hearthstone.

=====
Modelling the Future:
http://gief.pair.com/hearth/modelearth.html

A penny more: Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military.