Re: "Dynamic MMap ran out of room" - Thanks, got this one fixed!

  As some people suggested, I put
"APT::Cache-Limit 10000000;" in /etc/apt/apt.conf
(that I had to create).

  THANKS to everybody (there was a number of replies);
  Also in future I'll try to be more mindfull to use a
search engine first.
  Sincerely - Mr. Jan Hearthstone.

=====
Modelling the Future:
http://gief.pair.com/hearth/modelearth.html

A penny more: Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military.