Re: SLRN random-sig files, found this but stilll

On Sunday 26 September 2004 2:11 pm, Josef Oswald wrote:
> Thanks for the link:-)

Yer welcome... I have long been of the opinion that writing a sigmonster
is like a jedi crafting his own lightsaber; each is just slightly different
just like it's creator <g>, and its a right of passage...

I wrote mine and online as I couldn't find one that worked the way I wanted
it to; plus its just a small way of giving back to the community <g>.

--
And someone pointed out that tiny children steal your brains,
both while in the womb and afterwards, and summed it up,