Re: Editing PDF forms

Hi,

what you can do is to print the filled form as PostScript file,
and then conver the PS output int PDF.

hth,
Jerome

Dave Howorth wrote:
Does anybody know of a way to edit PDF forms then save the result?

Our accounts/systems departments in their wisdom have decided that to make a purchase we must now fill out a PDF form. I can do that using acroread but it won't let me save the result (you have to buy Acrobat for that capability). Since there's a lot of repetition in the forms (my name and dept etc, plus repeated orders to the same vendors) I would like to save part-completed forms so I don't have to fill the same information in again.

Does anybody know of software that will let me do this?

Thanks and regards,
Dave