debian & postfix & awstats

Hello,
I have been using Debian Sarge + Postfix + awstats.
I would like to generate stats for postfix with awstats.
I read the documentation found at awstats.sourceforge.net but couldn't make it work for the moment. My logs coming from postfix (a remote server via syslog) are stored in /var/log/maillog
awstats (v6.1) needs my logs to be converted before doing anything.
To convert my logs I used maillogconvert.pl (/usr/share/doc/awstats/examples/maillogconvert.pl)
My awstats configuration file contains the following main lines :
LogFile="perl /usr/share/doc/awstats/examples/maillogconvert.pl standard < /var/log/maillog |"
LogType=M
LogFormat="%time %email %email_r %host %host_r %method %url %code %bytesd"
LogSeparator=" "
SiteDomain="mydomain.org"
Default for the rest

after running the following command :
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -config=mydomain.org -update
I obtain
Found 0 dropped records,
Found 0 corrupted records,
Found 0 old records,
Found 0 new qualifies records

I tried with another parser rather than maillogconvert.pl : mlc (written in C and available on sourceforge) and I obtain the same plus :
entry not found for recipient 'christophe.husson@............
I think there is an incompatibility between the log produced by the parser and the LogFormat in awstats but I don't know how to resolve it.
Thank you for your help
Christophe Husson
christophe.husson1@wanadoo.fr