Re: KDE and alt/tab window switching icon size

Phil Bardanes wrote:

Hi,

I've decided to give KDE a try after using Gnome for some time now. I'm
running Sarge with KDE 3.2.3.

I'd like to make the window icons that appear in the alt-tab key
sequence windows switching app larger. I've tried to do this through the
Control Panel/Appearance & Themes/Icons/Advanced with several options,
but none of the changes make the icons larger.

Any ideas on how I might accomplish this?
Well, no idea about how to change the icon size on KDE, but you could try Komposé (there is a Debian/unstable package for it) -- it works like the MacOS X Composé task switcher. Check it out on http://kompose.berlios.de/.

Thanks,

Phil
Cheers
Ulisses