Re: sarge release

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:21:00PM -0500, John Fleming wrote:
> > because the final Sarge "will be ready when it will be ready", and it will
> be
> > _good_ and _stable_
> > That's what's really important, no?
>
> Really naive question - Could recently-released SpamAssassin 3.0 still make
> it into Sarge, or is that way too new and not enough time to make it into
> Sarge? I wasn't sure if certain popular packages had a faster track through
> the process.  - John

It was just uploaded to unstable a few minutes ago.  There's a chance
it'll get into sarge, I think.  It won't get any special treatment--all
packages are treated equally.  See http://www.debian.org/devel/testing
for more information about how packages get into testing.

--
Blast you and your estrogenical treachery!