Re: Keyboard occasionally nonresponsive on bootup with Debian Sid

On Sunday 19 September 2004 06:30 pm, Stefan O'Rear wrote:

> To enter text into the terminal, open up a file using your destop (like
> say /etc/passwd), select one letter, then middle click in the terminal.
> Will be slow, should work.

At first this whole post left me baffled, and wondering what kind of funky
substances you might have been ingesting.  Then I realized how clever that
is.  I wonder if I would have thought of that?  I'm afraid I might not have.

Another idea for an easy place to get letters.  Try (if you have it installed)
running KCharselect or the GNOME equivalent.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/