Re: Build Kernel Error

> line 1
> dpkg-buildpackage: unable to determine source package
> make: *** [stamp-buildpackage] Error 1
>
>         Have i done something wrong?

Probably, but the real question is whether you ended up with ../*.deb or not.
I get some kind of funky error like that (don't have an example handy, it
might actually be the same error) and it terminates with exit status 1, but
the resulting packages have always worked just fine.

I'm sure I'm missing something, but whatever it is doesn't seem to be
critical.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/